This privacy statement has been developed to better serve individuals who are concerned about how their "personally identifiable information" (PII) is used online. PII is information that can be used alone or with other information to identify, contact or locate a person, or to identify an individual in context.
MDRP is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and the Belgian law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as all applicable data protection laws and regulations. MDRP wants to ensure that you understand what personal information is collected about you, how your personal information is used and how it is kept secure.
1. About cookies
1.1 We use various cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the site and our services. What is a "cookie"? A "cookie" is a piece of information, usually small and identified by a name, that may be sent to your browser by a website you are visiting. Your web browser will store it for a period of time, and send it back to the web server each time you log on again. Cookies have many uses: they can be used to memorise your customer ID with a merchant site, the current contents of your shopping basket, an identifier that enables your navigation to be traced for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
1.2 Two types of cookies are placed on the Hommes et hirondelles website
1.2.1. Internal cookies necessary for the site to function.
188.8.131.52. These cookies allow the site to function optimally. You may refuse them and delete them using your browser settings, however your user experience may be degraded.
1.2.2. Third-party cookies intended to improve the interactivity of the site.
184.108.40.206. The hommesethirondelles-lefilm.be website relies on certain services offered by third party sites. These include:
- Google Analytics
- Videos broadcast on the site (youtube, vimeo)
220.127.116.11. These features use third-party cookies deposited directly by these services. On your first visit to hommesethirondelles-lefilm.be , a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies and invites you to indicate your choice. They are only stored if you accept them or if you continue browsing the site by visiting a second hommesethirondelles-lefilm.be page. You can inform yourself at any time and set your cookies to accept or refuse them by visiting the pages of the site.
2. General disclaimer
2.2. The User acknowledges that he/she has read the information below and authorises hommesethirondelles-lefilm.be to process, in accordance with the provisions of the Notice, the personal data that he/she communicates on the Website.
2.3. The Notice is valid for all pages hosted on the website. It does not apply to pages hosted by third parties to which hommesethirondelles-lefilm.be may refer and whose privacy policies may differ. hommesethirondelles-lefilm.be cannot therefore be held responsible for the data processed on or by these sites.
2.4 hommesethirondelles-lefilm.be does not collect your data for profiling or geolocation.
3. What personal data do we collect?
3.1 Depending on the purpose for which we process your personal data, we need to process one or more of the following personal data, which will generally be, depending on the case, the following
- Identifying data relating to your requests: for example, name, email address or other details.
- Commercial information: for example, whether you have subscribed to our newsletter.
4. How do we use your personal information?
- Customer service: We will use your data to respond as a user to your requests in the contact form on this website.
- Marketing: We will process your personal data to manage your newsletter subscription, including sending you personalised information about our services or solutions and new upcoming events.
5. On what basis do we use your personal data?
- Customer support: We consider that we have a legitimate interest in responding to requests or queries that you make to us through the various contact channels available. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you insofar as it allows us to assist you appropriately and to answer the questions raised.
- Marketing: The legal basis for processing the re-use of your personal data for our newsletter is your consent. Please remember that you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and free of charge.
6. How long will we keep your personal information?
6.1. The length of time we retain your personal data will depend on the purposes for which we process that data, as explained below:
- Customer support: We will process your data for as long as is necessary to respond to your enquiry or application.
- Marketing: We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
7. Sharing of data
7.1. We do not sell, trade or transfer to third parties your personal data.
8. How do we protect your information?
- hommesethirondelles-lefilm.be treats your personal data confidentially and takes at least the same care to protect your personal data as it does its own confidential information of the same nature.
- Your personal data is contained in secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of people who have specific
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to you are being processed and, if so, information about the processing of the data and a copy of the processed data.
- You have the right to demand the rectification of inaccurate data concerning you
- Limit the processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of data in certain specified circumstances Data portability. You have the right to request the receipt or transfer to another organisation, in machine-readable form, of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent. Where you have given your explicit consent to the processing of your data (newsletter and new e-learning), you may withdraw it at any time without justification.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please let us know by contacting us via the contact form.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority or with the data protection authority where the alleged infringement took place.
Murielle Decarpenterie - Réalisations Positives
+32 475 35 71 90
B-5100, rue Saint-Calixte, 32
TVA 0776 794 806